Monday, November 11, 2013

Veterans Day

Hi Friends!
I've got quite a bit of catching up to do now that I've returned from my maternity leave.  Look for a sermon reflection entry tomorrow!

For today, I wanted to recognize our Veterans by sharing this video.  Maybe you've already seen it.  A church member sent it to me and said, "This would make a great mission for us."  At first I thought maybe she meant that we should invite Veterans into our church and give them a shave and a haircut, but now I realize she probably meant that we should consider giving some money to the folks who did this for Jim Wolf and others.  You can do that here, if you are interested:

"This Veterans Day donate to Degage Ministries to help other homeless veterans: http://bit.ly/198hfmV "

But I dunno . . . maybe we should invite Veterans into our church and give them a shave and a haircut . . . 

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We don't judge, so say what you think, but be respectful.