Monday, January 21, 2013

Sermon Reflection | January 20, 2013

Read1 Corinthians 12:1-11 and John 2:1-11
ListenThe Gift of Transformation
Dig a Little Deeper:
Here is some information about The King Center.

Highlights:
I wonder if we can ever reach a point where the conversations we have in social media can have the power to transform our world?  I believe that as the world gets smaller, the small conversations we have begin to matter.  How can we take advantage of the voice we've been given through social media?

I don't want to sum this one up too much, because I truly want you to listen to it.  I truly want your feedback.  This is a fairly "Unitarian" sermon here, to be honest, and I'd love for part of your feedback to be about "What makes this a Christian issue?" and/or "How does this message apply to people of all beliefs and backgrounds?"

I'll leave this one pretty open-ended.  Just listen, and respond. 


4 comments:

  1. It seems that I'm not able to listen to the sermon in Dropbox. I get a warning that I "don't belong here" (an actual quote from the website). Even if I sign in, I'm not able to access it. Is there a way to make the link public?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems that Dropbox didn't listen to the sermon very well if it gave you an electronic response like that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropbox and I have settled our differences. We've reached a respectful reconciliation and all is working nowl

    ReplyDelete

We don't judge, so say what you think, but be respectful.